RSS

JSS-Simulations
Administrator Admin

ReplyQuote
TiAr
 TiAr
24/01/2017 12:55 am  

Hello Together,

thank you very much about this wonderful peace of work. Your Transall is simply great. I enjoy it very much. With SP1 I have no further troubles in my P3DV3.

I uploadet two repaints on SOH Simouthouse.com (F-FUFP Air France Postale and GAF 51+15 white) some days ago. I am using your Paintkit. Now I am working on some further repaints of civil registered Tralls like Balair HB-ILN and Air Affaires Gabon TR-LWE, which are mainly in bare metall/aluminium shemes. Now I recognized, that textures with bare metal reflexions are not working in your model. Is it possible? If yes, what should I do?

Alway three greens

Thomas

Edited: 9 months  ago

ReplyQuote
JSS-Simulations
Administrator Admin
24/01/2017 6:27 am  

Hi Thomas

Thank you for the nice comment. I saw what you did with the repaint and all I can say is what a brilliant job. It can be done if you put a reflection map on the exterior model. But for me to go and do that I have to remap all of the exterior and redo all of the dds maps. I didn't put reflection on because the plane need to look old and some with camouflage. I did try reflection on it but looked really odd.

Hope it helps and happy flying 

ReplyQuote
JSS-Simulations
Administrator Admin
24/01/2017 6:28 am  

I forgot to mention service pack 1a is on the home page for download. 

ReplyQuote
TiAr
 TiAr
24/01/2017 10:39 pm  

Thank you. I agree - to map all model parts again is not really effective to do -  ok I will look around to work with a reflection map and thanks for SP1a.

Thomas

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register