A Couple Of Other Glitches  

Page 2 / 2 Prev
  RSS

JSS-Simulations
Administrator Admin
02/02/2017 2:03 pm  

Hi Volker

Thanks for the compliment on the plane. For the installer just right click on it and run as administrator, just follow the instructions and use the prepar3d button (if you are flying in prepar3d). For the mouse help text was a bit of a problem. Plan was not to put in any, but some slip threw with wrong description. Problem is I can't put all the different variant languages in the tool tip area. Then your'e going to see German,French,English and Turkish on all off the buttons and knobs. That's the reason I decided not to.  

Hope it helps.

Regards

ReplyQuote
bonnietc
03/02/2017 4:52 pm  

Hi, now it works fine. I have installed the SP1A now correctly. First online flight for german airforce was successful. Thanks for the help. 

Regards Volker 

ReplyQuote
JSS-Simulations
Administrator Admin
03/02/2017 4:59 pm  

Hi Volker

Glad to hear it works. Well done on your first online flight thumbs up !!! I,m currently redoing the the sound to make sound more like the Transall and some few extras. Keep you posted .

Regards

ReplyQuote
bonnietc
04/03/2017 5:29 pm  

Are you guys still working on better soundfiles? The Trall is flying online with vgaf (virtual german airforce) and I  still hope,  the machine gets real sound soon  

Best regards

Volker

ReplyQuote
JSS-Simulations
Administrator Admin
05/03/2017 8:40 am  

Hi Volker

Yes I'm busy with the sounds and some other fixes for the next service pack. Finished with outside sounds and busy with inside. Will be released in the next week or so.

Keep you posted.

Regards

ReplyQuote
bonnietc
05/03/2017 9:11 am  

Hi,

sounds great. I'm waiting for the SP. At the moment the Trall is my absolut favorit.

Greetings

Volker

ReplyQuote
david_wi
06/03/2017 7:39 pm  

Hi 

Will we get an email alert when sp2 is finished?

Thanks, David

ReplyQuote
JSS-Simulations
Administrator Admin
07/03/2017 6:13 am  

Hi David

Yes you will get an email alert and it will be called service pack 1b. Busy finalizing interior sounds.

Keep you posted.

Regards 

david_wi liked
ReplyQuote
david_wi
07/03/2017 7:50 pm  

Thanks and waiting to see the "Cold and Dark" "Ready to Fly" option.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2 Prev

Working

Please Login or Register