Test Systems Problem
Thanks for the response.
In response to your last message - yes - all systems still work properly. I am trying to replicate your problem hence the reason for the questions.
From the differences you describe please consider the following and come back to me
1) You have no motion on the fuel test button - please check your model folder and confirm if everything is the same as in the attached picture - including dates, sizes and times
2) I am quite concerned that you say that your panel folder has different times than the folder included in the installer. The only time that can change is when I modify it and provide a service pack which you then download and overwrite that file - I sent you a picture of the latest panel folder that is contained in the latest installer from Flight1 for Prepar3D Version 4.1.
All you need to do to upload is....when you are on the reply screen look to the bottom left you will see a button that says "Choose File". Then follow the instructions to upload. If you upload a video it would be very helpful for me to understand what the problem is being caused by as again I just cannot replicate it on my side. All systems are working perfectly.
Hi Janus - here we go!
1) With a mouse left click nothing happens. With a left mouse double click, hold the 2 click, the button runs inwards. When I let go of the button it runs outward. You will see it later on the video.
2) The problem always occurs. First flight, second flight, and so on ... Even after I flew another plane, does not matter.
3) The panel directory is the same. See attachement:
4) My flight simulator is installed on a separate SSD (drive D :). So definitely not on drive C: and not in the "Program Files" directory!
5) In the video I tried 6x to start the annimation. First, hold down the left mouse button twice, nothing happens - then 2x left mouse button with double click while the second click is held -> animation works - then rotate 2x with the mouse wheel to trigger the animation and disable the animation with a left mouse click. When you turn up your Audio volume you will hear the clicks.
6) "Prepare3D Academic V126.96.36.19948". Whereby I already had the problem in the "Prepar3D v4 Academic 188.8.131.5241".
Whereby I would like to add again that I have installed the version "JSS_Simulations_Transall_C-160_1c_F1" from Flight1. In my FSX the same installation file works fine with not Test Button Problems!
Thank you for trying to help us ... Martin
O.K. I see, only one atattchment per post - here is the video!
And here is my model directory...
there is no motion, neither the fuel test button nor the indicator needles, when simply left click and hold the mouse button.
An this ist my model folder (see attached picture).
For the -until now- quiet other members .. my promised Quick Issue Test
Thank you for the pdf files showing the issues you are experiencing. I have a attached a video for you to show you that the system is not faulty and does work.
The problem you may be having could be related to the picture you have provided of the panel folder which shows that the folders are not the same times as the one on the installer.
However, what looks to be your key issue is that you have your battery switch on for the fuel test however your fuel gauges show for both left and right (a & b) tanks that there is no fuel in them.
Hope this helps.
Thanks so much for the information and your video. I think the problem could be that your mouse cursors are too small to pick up the mouse rec. Could you try and increase the size of your cursor and see if that resolves the problem. For example see the video attached and the size of my mouse cursor which is able to consistently work the switches.
The enlargement and widening of the mouse unfortunately did not bring anything except that I now see the cusor without glasses ...