Notifications
Clear all

Limited use feedback...

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@blaze69)
Topic starter  

I don't have a lot of time in the aircraft yet but here are a few things I noticed...

1. Guarded switch covers when closed should place the underlying switch into the correct guarded position.

2. Some sound clipping and looping issues with the starters and no appreciable prop pitch noise difference when transitioning through various ranges.

3. No runway/taxing feedback audio. The aircraft feels very sterile to me when taxing or on take off roll. A few squeeks rattles runway thumps etc would add alot of atmosphere. With that said I also have no touchdown noise tire screech at all.

4. Add me as one who would love to see the F1 GTN series GPS as an option to replace the default GPS.

Really a nice plane for the  price; good value. I opened a thread on it at the Air Hauler 2 EA forums since this cargo plane would be a natural choice there. A couple people there have purchased and have a disscussion going with pretty positive comments.

Hope you'll continue to refine and improve it. BTW Turbine Sound Studio TSS recorded the RR Tyne a while back but it looks like they never released the package? Have you/will you make contact with them to see if they will release it now or soon to suport your model? I would love to add that package to augment your nice model.

Thanks and Congrats,

Robert

Share: