Brightness of the Airbrakes  

RSS

panavia1275
26/02/2017 4:55 pm  

My name is Frank and I am a repainter primariy for German military aircraft. Your C-160 is very Nice and i love your paintkit ! Its make the Work really easy...

Few Weeks ago, i released my first Repaint for the JSS Transall - the 50+95 "55 Years LTG63/60 Years Luftwaffe" (Available @ Flightsim.com)

Now, i am in Action for the Next one, but i have Problems with the Airbrakes - in FSX, the Airbrakes looks much brighter as the rest of the Aircraft!!

What can be the reason? The Specular-Files ?? I Hope you can help me ! Thanks for your support !!! 🙂

Edited: 10 months  ago

ReplyQuote
JSS-Simulations
Administrator Admin
27/02/2017 8:06 am  

Hi Frank

First off all I must congratulate you on the repaint. It's a job well done. Don't think it's the spec map.Did you have the same problem with the other repaint and what paint program are you using? From my side I'll do some testing with different color schemes.

Keep you posted.

Regards 

ReplyQuote
panavia1275
27/02/2017 4:29 pm  

Thank you for the praise !!! 🙂 It was a lot of Work...

Yes, I have the problem synonymous with other paints! I use Adobe Photoshop CS3 with included NVidia DDS Plugin !! The colors that i use at "C-160_WBL_T_Airbrakes" are the same us the colors for example at "C-160_WBL_T"...

I testet with darker colors and makes meny Experiments with the Spec-Files, but no Effect...

ReplyQuote
JSS-Simulations
Administrator Admin
28/02/2017 7:08 am  

Hi Frank

I've tried everything on my side and cannot replicate the effect you are getting. Does the original variants also give you that effect? If not then can you maybe send me your psd files of the WBL_T_Airbrakes and WBL_T_Airbrake_SPEC. That way I can see if I get the effect on my side using your files. Just put it in a zip and mail it to me at jswanepoel@jss-simulations.com.

Regards    

ReplyQuote
panavia1275
04/03/2017 7:13 pm  

Hi Mr. JSS 😉 ,

i have fixed the Problem with the Airbrakes ! I removed the Alpha Channel from the Airbrakes-Textures and use much darker Colors... It´s not 100%, but looks much better Now ! Again, thanks for your Support ! Here, my newest Work for your Aircraft...

It´s the older "NORM72" Scheme from the German Air Force...

Edited: 9 months  ago

ReplyQuote
JSS-Simulations
Administrator Admin
05/03/2017 8:36 am  

Hi Frank

Glad you got that sorted. Excellent job and on the pilots. Removing the alpha channel will cause the airbrakes holes not to be transparent and I still cant see why you get that effect. I will look into it more and see if I can get to the root of that.

Regards 

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register